- Low noise, energy efficient, high crushing efficiency
- It can be used for the fine crushing, coarse grinding operation.
- Simple structure, easy installation and maintenance, low running costs
Sand making machine is a high-efficiency rock crushing machine with home and international leading level; the machine is developed by introducing the crushing theory and technology from Barmag Company of America and combining the actual situation of sand making industry.
Processing materials: pebble, granite, basalt, quartzite, iron ore, dolerite, limestone, gangue.
1. Sandstone plant, concrete batching plant, premixed dry mortar, power plant desulfurization, quartz sand, etc.
2. The artificial sand making and stone reshaping in the engineering field of water conservancy and hydropower, high-grade road, expressway, high speed railway, passenger transport line, bridge, air strip, municipal works, high-rise buildings.
It consists of feeding hopper, distributor, crushing chamber, impeller, spindle assembly, base plate, transmission part and motor.
VSI sand maker provides high quality sand aggregate for expressway, high speed railway, high-rise building, municipal works, and the construction of hydroelectric dams. It is the first choice for artificial sand making and the stone reshaping.
The stone materials are crushed preliminary in the jaw crusher. Secondly, the crushed rough stone materials are transported into the impact crusher for further crushing by the belt conveyor. Thirdly, the stone materials are separated into two parts by the vibrating screen. The part whose size is suitable for the sand making machine will be transported into the sand making machine and the other part will be transported into the impact crusher. Some of the former part of the stones which are crushed in the sand making machine will turn into required sand and be washed by the sand washing machine (selective), and the rest stone materials will be transported into the impact crusher to be crushed once more.
Artificial sand washer production line has features of high automation, low operating costs, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, large output, easy maintenance, uniform granularity and good shape of the products, reasonable gradation and the produced sand conforms to the national standard of construction sand.
1. High capacity, high productivity--50-500t/h, the output is 30% higher than that of the traditional sand maker under the same power.
2. Low consumption of wearable parts--- best design of crushing chamber to make it have little friction with the wearable parts, 30% lower running cost compared with traditional equipments, reducing the cost directly.
3. Excellent shape of final products--- cubic products shape, good granularity, reasonable grading, adjustable fineness modulus, especially suitable for artificial sand making and stone reshaping. The practice has shown that the effect of this series sand maker can improve 30% output in the process of sand making and stone reshaping than the traditional equipment.
4. Easy installation and maintenance --- light weight, various installation ways, movable installation; the installation, repair and maintenance are easy, the operation is easy.
Materials are transferred to sand making machinery from hopper and then they fall into two parts by material-scattering device. One part falls to the impeller which rotates at a high speed from material-scattering device. In the impeller, materials rotate at even higher speed and their acceleration is as big as hundreds of acceleration of gravity, then they are thrown out through three passages of impeller at a speed of 60-70 meters/second. They firstly hit part of materials that fall from material-scattering device, then strike with materials inside the cavity and its direction of motion changes to downward. The closed circuit forms. Usually, the materials can be crushed to the ones that are smaller than the mesh after three times in the circulation. The crushed materials will be discharged from outlet.
|Model||Max. feeding size(mm)||Power (KW)||Rotation speed (r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight(without motor) (kg)|
|Specification||Max.feeding size(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotation speed of impeller (r/min)||Capacity(t/h)||Dimensions(L×W×H)||Totalweight（kg）|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.