Flotation cell, Flotation Separator
- Reasonable slurry circulation can keep the sediment;
- Closed flotation circuit without any auxiliary equipment;
- Easy to conduct the adjustment with automatic control and electronic control device;
Flotation cell is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metal such as fluorite and talc.
1. Large air-absorption capacity
2. Low energy consumption
3. Every cell owns three functions: air absorption, slurry absorption and floatation separation. The cell can form a floatation separation loop by itself without any auxiliary equipment and it is allocated horizontally, which favors the change of flow.
4. The circulation of mineral slurry is reasonable, which can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent.
5. There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so it is easy to adjust it.
6. The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes which producea upper and lower circulation of mineral slurrry respectively.
3. Flotation machine (flotation separator) is mainly used for the sorting of copper, zinc, lead, nickel, gold and other non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals and it can also be used for the coarse separation and selection of the non-metallic. The centrifugal role in the formation of negative pressure, on the one hand, causes the inhalation of sufficient air and slurry mixture; on the other hand, stirs the pulp to be mixed with flotation reagents.
When flotation machine works, slurry is inhaled from the bottom of the trough to the space between impellers. Meanwhile, the low pressure air sent by fan is sent to this area through the air distributor in the hollow shaft. After sufficient mixing, the slurry is pushed out by the impeller, and then goes to the whole trough. When the froth rises to the stable level, after the enrichment processing, froth overflows to the froth trough from the overflow weir. Another part of ore slurry flows to lower part of impeller for the remixing with air. The remaining slurry flows to the next trough until it becomes residue.
|Production capacity(m3/min)||0.2-0.4||0. 3-0.9||0.6-1.2||1.5-3.5||0.5-4||4-8|
|Blade rotation speed(m3/min)||352||400||312||268||238||191|
|Single trough weight(kg)||468||600||1373||2338||2660||4486|
|Model||Trough cubage(m3)||Internal dimensions(L×W×H)(m)||Air suction amount(m3/m2.min)||Power(kw)||Motor moder||Processing capacity(m3/min)||Single trough weight(kg)|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.