- Reasonable slurry circulation can keep the sediment;
- Closed flotation circuit without any auxiliary equipment;
- Easy to conduct the adjustment with automatic control and electronic control device;
Flotation cell is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metals, such as fluorite and talc.
Features of floatation cell
1. Large air-absorption capacity.
2. Low energy consumption.
3. Every cell owns three functions: air absorption, slurry absorption and floatation separation. The cell can form a floatation separation loop by itself without any auxiliary equipment and it is allocated horizontally, which favors the change of flow.
4. The circulation of mineral slurry is reasonable, which can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent.
5. There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so it is easy to adjust it.
6. The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, which produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurrry respectively.
Application of Flotation Machine:
1. Floatation machine is applicable for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral and materials, which are subject to coarse separation, scavenging separation, fine separation to make the useful ore be reclaimed.
2. Flotation separator is used for separating ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It can be also used for separation of non-metaI materials such as coaI fluorite and steatite.The impelIer rotates by triangIe belt of the motor,which produces centrifugal function and generates the negative pressure. On one hand, it draws in enough air to make it mix with ore magma; on the other hand, it agitates to mix ore magma with chemicaI medicines. At the same time,it minifies bubbles so that minerals can adhere to them, float on the surface of the ore pulp and form mineralized bubbles.The height of plate can be adjusted to control fluid Ievel so that the bubbles can be scrapped out by scrapers.
3. Flotation machine(Flotation separator) is mainly used for the sorting of copper, zinc, lead, nickel, gold and other non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals and it can also be used for the coarse separation and selection of the non-metallic. The centrifugal role in the formation of negative pressure, on the one hand, causes the inhalation of sufficient air and slurry mixture; on the other hand, stirs the pulp to be mixed with flotation reagents.
Features of Flotation Machine
1. Excellent air-absorption capacity;
2. Low energy consumption;
3. Optimized design, the mineral slurry loops reasonably in cells without any auxiliary equipment;
4. self-control functions;
5. Special designed impeller can produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively.
Floatation cell working principle:
When the machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve so that the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed to be mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is mingled with flotation reagents. Meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry, thus forming the mineralized foam. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard so that the useful foams are scraped out.
Ore flotation equipment is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metals such as fluorite and talc. There are many actions in iron ore beneficiation digesting. Floation machine can improve the quality of the products in the iron ore processing plant.
|Blade rotation speed(m3/min)||352||400||312||268||238||191|
|Single trough weight(kg)||468||600||1373||2338||2660||4486|
|Model||Trough cubage(m3)||Internal dimensions(L×W×H)(m)||Air suction amount(m3/m2.min)||Power(kw)||Motor moder||Processing capacity(m3/min)||Single trough weight(kg)|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.