Double Roll Crusher
- Low noise, high efficiency
- Simple structure, small footprint and easy operation.
- Roll crusher is equipped with good wear resistance.
- Roll crusher has good security guards and strong self-protection ability
Roll crusher, which is also known as double roll crusher, is suitable for primary and secondary crushing in cement, chemical, electric power, mining, metallurgy, building materials, refractory, coal and other industries.
Roll crusher is mainly composed of body, chassis, crushing rollers (fixed roll and moveable rolls), transmission shaft, spring safety device and long gear encloser. There are two cylindrical rollers horizontally installing on mutually parallel racks, where one of the roller bearing is movable and the other roller bearing is fixed. Driven by electric motor, the two rollers do opposite rotation, which produces downward acting force to crush materials between two crushing rollers; broken materials that are in line with the required size are pushed out by roller and discharged from the discharging port.
The performance characteristics
1. Roll crusher equipment is equipped with grinding system, which can not only enhance the production capacity of the equipment, but also can reduce energy consumption.
2. Roll crusher is equipped with scientific design, simple structure, small footprint and easy operation.
3. The machine’s internal dust-proof plate has good tightness, which can help to avoid the small splash dust or materials.
4. Roll crusher has good wear resistance. Wear liners adopt the most advanced wear-resistant materials which have long service life and are not easily damaged.
5, roll crusher has good security guards and strong self-protection ability, which prevents the crushing chamber from being damaged by material of high hardness.
6, roll crusher has the advantages of energy saving and environmental protection, strong crushing capacity and the size can be adjusted.
7, roll crusher is featured with low noise and high efficiency.
|Max. feeding size(mm)||≤25||≤85||≤100|
|Discharging size (mm)||2-8||0.5-30||0.5-30|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.