- Simple structure and long service life
- Small blowing rate and small differential pressure loss
- The fineness of finished product can be controlled by adjusting the wind speed, which is easy to adjust.
Dust collector has been widely used in new dry process cement production line, drying mill and cement mill system. It can be divided into three categories: separation classifier, centrifugal classifier and cyclone classifier.
Three kinds of separate classifiers break through the conventional closed-circuit grinding system, making materials into coarse powder, medium coarse powder and fine powder; the machine has simple system configuration, reasonable internal structure, significant classifying effect and low cost, thus greatly improving the output of the grinding mill. It is the first choice to improve the product quality of the grinding system after the implementation of new standards for cement.
Centrifugal classifier is the first generation air classifier. After transformation, centrifugal separator machine solves the high cycle load problems of previous generation centrifugal separator machine, which not only improves the mill output and reduces the production costs, but also improves the quality of the product.
Cyclone classifier drives 60 blades to rotate through turntable speed motor and double reduction, forming grading role to powders. The speed of the blade can be adjusted according to the size of the finished powder. To get more fine powders, we must improve the blade speed and increase the contact between the blade and the powder so that the undesirable powders will be thrown to the outer wall and separated from the airflow; the coarse powers fall into the grinding chamber for regrinding under the self-gravity and the qualified finished powders are inhaled into the big cyclone collector; after the separation, the powders will be collected.
(1) The machine is the classification equipment without moving parts; it is reliable and stable and can increase system throughput;
(2) Simple structure and long service life;
(3) Small blowing rate and small differential pressure loss;
(4) Finished product fineness can be controlled by adjusting the wind speed;
(5) It is equipped with drying function.
|Specification||Chute inner dimension||Effective cubage
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.